Saturday, December 17, 2016

Texas Embroidery Design



I have a new embroidery design set in my shop. Texas!  

This set has so many of the iconic images of the Lone Star State.  





Here is the state shape I just finished stitching.  



I used the blue, white and red of the Texas state flag. 

After outlining the three colored sections in Back Stitch


I filled the large colored areas using long Straight Stitches vertically, diagonally and horizontally.   I filled the star with Back Stitch and I whipped the Back Stitches on all the lines where two color sections met:


I will be back with some mores stitched samples from this set!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've read your embroidery article. This is really an amazing content you have described complete things about embroidery. This is really special for beginners to develop their embroidery skill. We have jacket back digitizing servicethat can also fulfill your embroidery needs.