Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Daisy Embroidery Pattern Packet

This daisy is one of the images in my new daisy embroidery pattern packet: This particular daisy didn't take me very long to stitch. I think I have really improved my lazy daisy stitch (remember this?) and am much faster at making them:I love the spring time look of this:I also like this blue fabric with this pale yellow fabric and am planning on transferring some of the daisy patterns onto the yellow fabric too:Another pattern in the packet is this whimsical heart shape filled with daisies and french knots:I am stitching these in really bright floss colors: I like these colors: and color combinations:Here is what the pattern packet looks like:

8 comments:

Libby said...

I LOVE this so much!! I am getting this awesome pack for sure! You always have the sweetest things!

Kim said...

Thank you Libby! The pattern packet is on the way :) I know you are going to have fun with these!

Velma said...

I love this!!!

Farah said...

Lovely Kim... The combination of colour and fabric make it so cool and springy... love it
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

Unknown said...

I love both patterns. They are both very beautiful. Sue x

dandelion said...

they are looking beautiful. love those bright coloured threads!

Kate x

Kim said...

Thank you ladies!

Anonymous said...

I've read your embroidery article. This is really an amazing content you have described complete things about embroidery. This is really special for beginners to develop their embroidery skill. We have jacket back digitizing servicethat can also fulfill your embroidery needs.